Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2011

The butterfly award!

G'morning folks.. I just got up.. Have been having erratic bouts of sleep.. :-(.. So finally caught up on all the backlog of my sleep and back...

Early in the morning I had Esther drop by my blog and inform me that she had left an award for me.. And here I was checking it when I realized that I had never received this award before.. A brand new award.. :-).. I have been following Estger for qute sometime now.. Do drop by her blog and send her some love...

Here is the Award...


There are some rules to follow so here they are:
Answer several questions. Award the 'Butterfly Award' to other bloggers
Contact the bloggers to let them know they have received this award
Put a link to the person who gave you the 'Butterfly Award' in the post..

I'll answer the questions first and then inform everyone who I am passing the award to..!!

Q1) Name your favorite color? PURPLE

Q2) Name your favorite song? Difficult to pin one down..Loads of them.. Hotel California being one of my all time favs...

Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Anything which has lots of chocolate in it.. Am a CHOCOHOLIC

Q4) What worries you off at the moment? My SIL's health.. She is expecting.. Just under a month to go..!!

Q5) Your favorite pet? A DOG ( Obviously!)

Q6) Black or White? BLACK


Q7) Your biggest fear? Heights

Q8) Best feature?My charming personality * wink *.. On a serious note.. definitely my sense of humour.. am a  veritable clown..!!

Q9) Everyday attitude? Super energetic.. Need to blow off some of my steam..!!

Q10) What is perfection? A day spent with my nephews and niece followed by crafting.. BLISS

Q11) Guilty pleasure? Considering my Size and weight, everything is guilty pleasure * embarrassed * but I love anything with a lot of cheese and chocolate... YUM YUM..!!

Q12) When you're upset you? I pick on a fight with some person who I know who let me vent out my frustration without taking me seriously...!!!


I would like to pass on this award to the following people...

Hussena
Dr.Sonia
Priya
Shruti
Tejal ( because it is a butterfly award)
Ujjwal..
Karuna
Monica

Thanks folks.. See y'all in sometime hopefully with a card...

Hugs,
Khush





8 comments:

Karuna said...

Ha ha... enjoyed reading it.... some public confession tht was (considering i know most of it) And thank u for the award :)

Hugs
K

Hussena said...

hey it is good to get to know some more about u.and thanks for the award will post it at the earliest:):)

Tee said...

Posting it right away!!! Thank you!!

Ujjwal said...

Thank u so much for the award! Will be posting is soon.

Monica said...

Thanks for thinking of me... and congrats to you! Will pick it up when I return from travelling.

Xxx
Monica

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You Khush. Yes I was waiting for your opinion on the pop up-- you are always the first to comment!!

Priya said...

Hey! Thank you so much khush.... You are a sweetheart...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Khush I am giving you something special-- drop in to my blog to see what it is