Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Friendship Day Card from Karuna...!!



This is what I got in the mail today... This very beautiful card which Karuna made just for ME.. ( Mind you I did know what she had made and I was dying to lay my hands on it... )..

You know they say friends don't come by easy and are even more difficult to keep and it kind of rings true for her.. We became friends by chance ( a sad tag line chori of lucky by chance ) and I suppose she's now stuck with me.. No matter how hard you try to shake me off.. I shall not budge ( Fevicol ka majboot jod hai.. tootega nahi ).. and Nothing ever would tarnish our friendship ( Kyunki daag acche hai)...

You've become special in a really short time and I do not regret this closeness one bit... usually I put off people very fast.. With you I make the effort for the friendship to be as good and healthy as my size... :D ( Leaving on your size would have be such a state of affairs.. need to fatten you up.. :P)..

On that note I shall just say That DARLING ( ankhon se ankhein chaar karne do).. I seem to be deviating a lot today.. but yes.. I love you and treasure your friendship immensely.. Thank you soo much for everything...

Khushboo.. Naam toh yaad rahega na.. LOL...

Lots of love and a tight hug to you Karuna...

Khush

13 comments:

Karuna said...

Gosh!!! i hope Sid doesnt read this!!! u are really my mad mad woman!! (((HUGS)))!!! i und ur feelings and trust me its mutual... thansk for being there.... knowing how selfish the world is i feel lucky to have u!! (Coz u wld make Tiramisu for me)) Talk bout being selfish.... ha ha! :P

chillin with Quillin said...

thats sweet, love the card, its very pretty!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Lovely card....and you are one lucky gal...enjoy

Esther said...

Pretty card, you are lucky to have so many nice friends!!

Shalini said...

tum dono theek ho na??? Karuna, Siddhant's gonna faint if he reads this... this woman's madly deeply in love;)) and total filmy ishtyle!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is a beautiful card, you lucky girl!
I am stopping by to say thank you for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

Tee said...

Sach mein, MB ka overdose lag raha hai!! Sab theek hai na? Wiase agar itne jhakas dost milte hain to fevicol ban jane mein hi samajhdari hai!!

Enjoy!!!

Piyu said...

Wow..Lucky girl..and a beautiful card :)

yyam said...

Oh what a gorgeous card to get in the mail! How lovely it is to have such a nice friend! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Happy Birthday Khush

Monica said...

What a lovely card that is, Khush.

xxx Monica

Spardha said...

AWW!.. she's soo sweet!.. love the card! :D

Flowers for love said...

Truly..wonderful cards!!