Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Love me forever

Hi everyone,

Sharing another card I made on order to be gifted for a wedding... it is a copy of my earlier twisted double easel card... Same to same just different color combo... :D... you can see the earlier card here.

I made a gift box to go along with it... And had such a blast making it.. Got to use some of my fav supplies on this one... !!

So without further ado, here goes...

the box


the card and the box

the card in all it's glory



right panel


the base

There are pockets behind both the panels to put in a tag for personal messages.. ( forgot to take photographs of it)

I love love love the combination of this card.. Such a soothing feeling I got after making this one.. Might be repetitive but what the hell... I love it...

Supplies used:- 
card stock=> Locally purchased and Brustro
PPs=> Prima Firefly and DCWV Luxury stack (Thanks for this one Sunehra)
stamps=> Hero Arts leafy vines, WHimsy love me do, FIskars love quotes, stampoology tags
Ink=> Archival black, Memento Rich coca and Worn lipstick distress ink
MS doiy lace punch, jeff punch for flower and leaf
Spellbinders label 17
Pie Lane glitterball; pearls and black rhinestones from stash
Steadler water color pencils



That's all folks.. Thanks for dropping by... Have a great day...


Hugs,
Khush

4 comments:

yyam said...

Oh my! Sooooooo cute!

Nikita A said...

Wow!! Double easel! I've never even tried the Easel Card. :( But this looks gorgeous!! :)

Deepti Stephens said...

Cute.. :)

Juhi said...

adorable, love how you get so much out of one stamp!